As a teacher, you are required not to only teach certain subjects, but also motivate your students well. Realize that sometimes, students have to deal with bad mood when studying, so they look passive and fail to do assignments. If you scold them, it will only make them stress out and feel depressed. Thus, motivating them is the right solution. Continue Reading →
Hands-on learning is a great thing, but many aren’t fully aware of the benefits it can offer. It’s often cited as one of the best ways to get kids interested in learning, but the particular reasons for that aren’t as widely touted. This has led to some frustration among supporters of it alongside those that demand evidence in their curriculum modifications. Continue Reading →
College students’ daily activities more likely cannot be separated from writing essays or doing college essay assignments. It’s one of the parts of the students’ college life. Unfortunately, many students don’t like doing it. It’s actually not surprising. There are many challenges to write essays. What are they? Continue Reading →
As a college student, essay writing is one of the types of college assignments I get very frequently. Accidentally, writing is my hobby so there is no problem no matter how often my lecturers give those tasks. I keep doing them happily. For me, writing and imagining what to write is fun. Continue Reading →
“Hmm…Dave, I need your help. Can you help me look for the right custom writing company? I already do it but I’m still confused because there are a lot of custom writing companies out there” was my friend’s request yesterday. For me, helping my best friend is fun because I can strengthen relationship with him. Thus, I helped him by recommending him to contact Cheap Custom Writings. Continue Reading →
When it comes to hiring a writer, students have to think twice first because not all available writers are reliable and trustworthy. Students are concerned by how the writers are going to do the task. By the way, what do you pay attention to before selecting a writer? In this case, if you are trying to convince yourself to trust CheapCustomWritings, a top online writing company, find out the reasons why you should choose the company below: Continue Reading →
College certificates are the main keys for all college graduates to enter the working world. No company looks at high school certificates. What they consider is only college certificate as the latest academic certificate. They also consider other both academic and non-academic achievements during college. You can participate in many competitions to get awards and acknowledgements.
However, excellent GPA is determined since your first semester at college. Thus, how to graduate cum laude? You want it, right?
- Set A as your target for all subjects. Although you have little understanding about the subject or no interest on it, try your best to at least get B because some colleges required their cum laude graduates not have any C grade at all.
- Build good relationship with professors. See professors as the sources of living knowledge. You can ask anything about the study program you choose to be able to master it. Remember, most students know little about the study program they choose at the first time. And, the best way to learn is learning from the best. Your professors are the best resources that will be more than happy to have students that are active and have high interest in the subject they learn.
- Make study group. Learning together with friends in the same major will help you understand difficult material easier. It’s sometimes hard to learn from the professor but it becomes easy when we learn from our friend because the language used is basic and the situation is more relax. Remember, you also have to give so don’t hesitate to teach others when you master the material better.
- Avoid failing in any subjects. This point is EASY. Why? There are many grading components that most professors usually gave at the first meeting: presentation, term papers, quizzes, exams. Even though you fail in some of the criteria, there are a lot points to help you get good grade as long as you don’t ignore all of them.
- Read seniors’ theses. Doing this you’ll get overview what to write as your thesis. This is useful because most students take months or even 1 semester to get idea for their thesis. And, most of them cannot graduate on time. Fail to graduate on time makes you not qualify to graduate cum laude at most popular universities.
Following those 5 steps since your first semester at college you can graduate on time and cum laude, make your parents proud of you, and get easiness in applying your dream job at your dream companies. Start now!
Using custom writing service is one of the best solutions to overcome your difficulties when doing writing assignments, such as: essay, research paper, course work, book report, and so on. Unfortunately, there is much possibility for you to get bad grade in spite of already using custom writing service. This happens because not all custom writing companies are reliable and professional. Continue Reading →
The Master of Health Administration (MHA) is a master’s degree for careers in health care administration. This graduate-level degree program provides the knowledge and skills needed for effective management of hospitals, public health systems and other health service organizations. Accredited programs delve into topics like health policy, health care economics, population health, human resource, information systems, health care management, marketing and communications. Continue Reading →
All teachers and students at my school are always waiting for the announcement of Teacher of The Year and Student of The Year that is held annually. Gratefully, I was the one who received Student of The Year in this 2013 and so did my favorite math teacher for the category of Teacher of The Year. In my opinion, this is a great way to motivate both students and teachers to always try to be the best. Continue Reading →